After conducting extensive medical transport mission work around the remote islands of Vanuatu, our vessel SV Chimere is now for sale.
I would be delighted to provide more information about Chimere and her past, but the key details are that she is:
– Currently moored: Westernport, Hastings Vic Australia
– priced at $US 130,000
– extremely well equipped, being set up for remote mission work; which has been proven in the field.
– made of steel, has a 5-cabin layout, and a shallow draft of 1.8m
– large sweeping foredeck for storage and cargo
– just 55 foot in length and easily managed by 2 people, but can sleep up to 12, or more
– has one RIB, 3.2m tender with 15hp Yamaha OB, (with a further 3.6m RIB tender with a 25hp OB also available)
– ready to go again now
I have owned Chimere for 16 years, she has been professionally maintained, and with MSM moving its focus to dental and oral health (still in Vanuatu) over the past few years, we no longer require a vessel to conduct our work and outreach.
Chimere would be ideal for a Christian couple, with a Spiritual calling, to fulfill their outreach mission using a proven, well-equipped vessel that is ready to go now..
Contact me via: http://www.msm.org.au